NOAA & MMS marine minerals bibliography & geochemical data base [electronic resource]
- World Data Center for Marine Geology & Geophysics, Boulder.
- Boulder, Colo. : NOAA National Data Centers, [199-]-
- The Marine minerals bibliography is a comprehensive, computerized bibliography and geochemical database on offshore marine mineral deposits compiled by the National Geophysical Data Center from 1983-1992. Also included are the Ferromanganese nodule/crust geochemistry database and the Placer/heavy minerals geochemistry database
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- HTML source title: NGDC/WDC MGG, Boulder marine minerals bibliography & geochemical database
- NOAA and MMS marine minerals bibliography and geochemical data base
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration & Minerals Management Service marine minerals bibliography & geochemical data base
- Also called: NGDC marine minerals geochemical database
- Also called: Marine minerals CD-ROM
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Title from home page (viewed Oct. 21, 1999).
- Website enables users to search the bibliography and two data sets from the CD-ROM version.
- Mode of access: Available over the Internet via the World Wide Web.