Health and psychosocial instruments [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Health and psychosocial instruments (Online : Ovid)
- New York, N.Y. : Ovid Technologies [distributor, 19--]-
- Provides ready access to information on measurement instruments (i.e., questionnaires, interview schedules, checklists, index measures, coding schemes/manuals, rating scales, projective techniques, vignettes/scenarios, tests) in the health fields, psychosocial sciences, organizational behavior, and library and information science.
- Title Variation
- Commonly known as: HAPI
- File Characteristics
- Computer data and programs.
- Title from search screen.
- Database produced by Behavioral Measurement Database Services.
- Inclusive dates of coverage: 1985 to present.
- Access restricted to institutions with an OVID site license.
- Also available on CD-ROM.
- Mode of access: Online via the Internet.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.