1/2/3/4 for the show : a guide to small-cast one-act plays
- by Lewis W. Heniford.
- Lanham, Md. : Scarecrow Press, c1995-1999.
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill. ; 29 cm.
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Library has: v.1-
|PN6120 .O5 H46 1995||In-library use|
- Heniford, Lewis W., 1928-
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Publisher's Summary
- An invaluable guide to small-cast, one-act plays, describing more than 2,200 plays.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780810836006 20160528
- Will help the user find classic or modern plays in a variety of genres that fit their requirements.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780810829855 20160528
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- One/two/three/four for the show
- One two three four for the show
- 1234 for the show
- Guide to small-cast one-act plays
- Vol. 1 lacks volume designation.
- 0810829851 (cloth : alk paper)
- 0810836009 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9780810829855 (v. 1)
- 9780810836006 (v. 2)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: