The Michigan chronicle
- Detroit, Mich. : Michigan Chronicle Pub. Co.
- Physical description
- volumes : illustrations
All items must be requested in advance
Stanford ID holders may be able to check out some monographs marked "Available" next to the call number. "In-library use" call numbers are for reading-room use only.
Library has: 1942:Nov.-
Dec., 1943- 1945, 1946:Jan.- Feb.9
|NEWS COLL. USA||In-library use|
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1936.
- Issue called: Emancipation Centennial ed., Feb. 9, 1963.
- Also issued on microfilm by University Microfilms International; later issued by ProQuest, <2000->.
- Also issued by subscription via the World Wide Web.
- United States -- Michigan -- Wayne -- Detroit.
- Key Title
- The Michigan chronicle
Browse related items
Start at call number: