EIS. Digests of environmental impact statements
- [Washington] Information Resources Press.
- Physical description
- v. 23 cm.
- Herner and Company.
- Indexes the hundreds of environmental impact statements issued by United States government agencies each year. For each environmental impact statement indexed in the database, an abstract includes a concise description of the project, sections on positive impact and negative consequences, and a list of legal mandates. The database indexes statements published from 1985 to the present.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Environmental impact statements
- Digests of environmental impact statements
- Vol/date range
- v. 3, no. 7- ; July 1979-
- Also available to subscribers on the Internet via the World Wide Web.
- Prepared by the staff of Herner and Company.
- Related Items
- Continues: EIS, key to environmental impact statements, ISSN 0364-1074, published 1977-1979.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users through the Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management Databases.
- Related Work
- Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management Databases.
- Key Title
Browse related items
Start at call number: