Pivot [electronic resource].
- Current publication
- [Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest
- Baltimore, Md. : Community of Science, [199-]-
- Funding opportunities database finds grant notices in medicine, humanities, social sciences, engineering and science from federal and private sources. The COS-expertise database identifies researchers at other institutions with specific research interests.
- Research > Finance > Directories.
- Research > Directories.
- Education, Higher > Finance > Directories.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Community of Science funding opportunities
- Funding opportunities
- Available from some providers under title: Community of Science (COS) Pivot
- Former Title
- COS funding opportunities <Sept. 14, 1998>
- File Characteristics
- Computer data and programs.
- Title from Web page (viewed on September 3, 2014).
- Access limited to member institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- For the COS Pivot version, users must create individual accounts for off campus access. Having an account will help you utilize the additional COS functions such as "saving searches," set up sponsor or disease-related funding email alerts, and access this database from both your work and home computers.