Pivot [electronic resource].
- Current publication
- [Ann Arbor, Michigan : ProQuest
- Baltimore, Md. : Community of Science, [199-]-
- Funding opportunities database finds grant notices in medicine, humanities, social sciences, engineering and science from federal and private sources. The COS-expertise database identifies researchers at other institutions with specific research interests.
- Research > Finance > Directories.
- Research > Directories.
- Education, Higher > Finance > Directories.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Community of Science funding opportunities
- Funding opportunities
- Available from some providers under title: Community of Science (COS) Pivot
- Former Title
- COS funding opportunities <Sept. 14, 1998>
- File Characteristics
- Computer data and programs.
- Title from Web page (viewed on September 3, 2014).
- Access limited to member institutions.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- For the COS Pivot version, users must create individual accounts for off campus access. Having an account will help you utilize the additional COS functions such as "saving searches, " set up sponsor or disease-related funding email alerts, and access this database from both your work and home computers.