The architextures 1-7
- Nathaniel Tarn.
- Sherman Oaks, Calif. : Ninja Press, 1999.
- Physical description
-  p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z239 .N56 T37 1999 F EG||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Title on pages preceding t.p.: Architextures one through seven : the man of music
- Archi text ures 1-7
- Man of music
- " ... printed from hand-set Meridien foundry type with Felix Titling onto a text paper made especially for this edition by Katie MacGregor and Bernie Vinzani at their papermaking studio in Whiting, Maine. The boards are covered in brass with a spine of both brass and stainless steel. The spine was developed by Daniel E. Kelm at his Wide Awake Garage in Easthampton, Massachusetts where the spines for this edition were assembled. The worked brass for the covers as well as the wood block illustrations are by Carolee Campbell who designed, printed letterpress and bound the edition at Ninja Press ..."--Colophon.
- "This edition consists of sixty-five numbered copies, signed by both the poet and the bookmaker"--Colophon.
- "The text is attached at the spine by an intricate system of delicate brass rods passing through small stainless steel hinges which act as sewing stations resulting in an integrated slender spine."--Prospectus.
- Issued in a clam-shell style box covered in black kyosei-shi.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: No. 30, signed by author and bookmaker. Binding: brass and stainless steel in textured black paper covered box.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: