Derwent innovations index [electronic resource].
- [Philadelphia] : Institute for Scientific Informtion, [1999?]-
- Institute for Scientific Information.
- Index opens the power of patent searching to all levels of an organisation. It offers an unrivalled breadth of coverage by combining value-added patent records from Derwent World Patents Index with patent citation information from Patents Citation Index. This unique merged data set, comprising 14.3 million inventions from 41 worldwide patent-issuing authorities, is accessed through an intuitive web interface. You can browse easily between patent records without using a complicated search language, and explore related ideas using citation links.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Also known as: DII
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Title from home page graphic (viewed Oct. 2, 1999).
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Mode of access: Available over the Internet via the World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- Related Work
- Derwent World Patents Index.
- Derwent Patents Citation Index.