Nineteenth-century fiction [electronic resource].
- Cambridge, UK ; Alexandria, VA : Chadwyck-Healey, c1999.
- Physical description
- CD-ROMs ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 user's manual (21 cm.) + 1 bibliography (21 cm.) + 1 quick reference guide (21 cm.)
Lane Reading Room
- Library has: 1 computer disc
- Library has: Supplement:
- Library has: Supplement: "Quick reference guide"
- Library has: Supplement: "Bibliography"
PR1301 .N56 1999
PR1301 .N56 1999 BIBLIOGRAPHY
PR1301 .N56 1999 QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE
PR1301 .N56 1999 USER MANUAL
- Chadwyck-Healey Ltd.
- Database of 250 complete works of prose fiction by 109 authors from the period 1781 to 1901. Each test is reproduced in full, including all prefatory material and annotation by the original author, and illustrations where available. Genres included are gothic horror, social satire, sensation, detective fiction moral earnestness, aestheticism, masculine adventure, feminist polemic, "Silver Fork" school, historical fiction, the "novel of ideas, " children's stories, and the "New Woman" novel. Full text is searchable by author, title, and keyword.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Nineteenth century fiction
- File Characteristics
- Computer data and programs.
- Title from disc label.
- Release 1 issued 1999, replaced by Release 2, issued 2000, which was final release per letter from publisher.
- System requirements: IBM or compatible 486 PC; 9 MB RAM; hard disk with at least 10MB free, DOS version 6.0 or higher; Microsoft Windows 3.1 running in enhanced mode; VGA or SVGA card and monitor; microsoft or compatible mouse; double speed CD-ROM drive with Microsft CD-ROM extensions version 2.10 or higher
- 0859643792 (User's manual)
- 9780859643986 (user manual with complete CD-ROM package)
- 0859643972 (user manual only)
- 9780859643979 (user manual only)