Acta sanctorum database on CD-ROM [electronic resource].
- Release 4.
- [Cambridge, UK ; Alexandria, VA : Chadwyck-Healey], c2002.
- Physical description
- 4 CD-ROMS ; 4 3/4 in. + bibliography + quick reference guide + user guide
At the library
Media & Microtext Center
- ["Database contains the complete Acta sanctorum, including all prefatory material, original texts, critical apparatus and indexes ... comprises the works published over a period of three hundred years by the Société des Bollandistes ... materials on the lives of the saints from the beginning of the Christian era to the end of the sixteenth century."]
- Publication date
- Title from disc label.
- This database will contains the complete texts of the sixty-eight printed volumes of the Acta sanctorum, from the two January volumes published in 1643 to the Propylaeum to December published in 1940.
- Available online to subscribing institutions.
- System requirements: IBM or compatible 486 or higher PC; 8MB RAM; hard disk with at least 10MB free; SVGA card and monitor; Microsoft or compatible mouse; DOS version 6.0 or higher; Windows 3.1 running in enhanced mode or Windows 95, 98, or NT; 4x CD-ROM drive with Microsoft extensions version 2.10 or higher.
- Online access available to Stanford-affiliated users only.
Browse related items
Start at call number: