Applications of kinetic modelling
- edited by R.G. Compton, G. Hancock.
- 1st ed.
- Amsterdam ; New York : Elsevier, 1999.
- Physical description
- xxii, 714 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Comprehensive chemical kinetics v. 37.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Interaction of theory and experiment in reaction kinetics / R.A. Marcus
- The application of approximate analytical models in the development of modified electrodes for NADH oxidation / P.N. Bartlett and E.N.K. Wallace
- Electrochemistry of DNA / A.M. Oliveira Brett, S.H.P. Serrano and A.J.P. Piedade
- Kinetic modeling and the skin / J. Hadgraft
- Electron transport and two-dimensional organization of metalloprotein absorbates investigated by cyclic voltammetry and in situ scanning tunnelling and atomic force microscopy / E.P. Friis, J.E.T. Andersen, L.L. Madsen, P. Møller, M.H. Thuesen, N.H. Andersen and J. Ulstrup
- The kinetics of the partitioning of compounds between octanol and water, and its relationship to the movement of molecules in biological systems / P.R. Fisk, M.G. Ford and P. Watson
- Redox mediated whole cell biosensors for toxicity assessment and environmental protection / B.G.D. Haggett
- Photoelectrochemical kinetics at semiconductor electrodes / L.M. Peter
- Kinetic modeling of electron transfer processes in colloidal semiconductor photocatalysis / C. Boxall
- Hydrodynamic modulation methods in electrochemistry / D.E. Williams and J.V. Macpherson
- AC impedance spectroscopy of polymer films - an overview / A.R. Mount and M.T. Robertson
- Kinetic applications of the electrochemical quartz crystal microbalance / E.J. Calvo and R.A. Etechenique
- Visualizing ion and solvent transfer processes in electroactive polymer films / S. Bruckenstein, A.R. Hillman and H.L. Bandey
- Ab initio prediction of the performance of membrane separation processes / W.R. Bowen, N. Hilal, M. Jain, R.W. Lovitt, A.W. Mohammad, A.O. Sharif, P.M. Williams and C.J. Wright
- A new approach to the prediction of diffusion coeffcients / P.R. Fisk and P. Jonathan
- Electrode reactions in microvolumes / C.M.A. Brett
- Some kinetic considerations of chemical vapour deposition processes / M.L. Hitchman
- The mechanism of methanol electro-oxidation / A. Hamnett
- Spontaneous formation and breakdown of vesicles in aqueous media / M. Misran, S. Bucak, and B.H. Robinson.
- Publication date
- Comprehensive chemical kinetics ; v. 37
- 0444501649 (alk. paper)
- 9780444501646 (alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: