Inorganic electronic structure and spectroscopy
- New York : Wiley, c1999.
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Library has: v.1-
QD95 .I486 1999 V.1
QD95 .I486 1999 V.2
- Library has: v.1-
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Volume 1: MCD-- vibronic structure and potential energy sources-- hole burning-- photon absorption-- excited state spectroscopy-- synchrotron spectrometry-- CD-theory and application-- electronic structure calculations-- resonance raman-- excited state raman-- stark effect-- time dependent theory-- luminescence-- picosceond methods. Volume 2: Charge transfer spectra-- biosystems-- electronic and magnetic materials-- M-M bonding-- porphyrins-- electron transfer-- photochemistry and photophysics-- single crystal studies-- carbonyls and mattallocenes-- photoelectron spectra-- organometallics-- LIESST effect.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Spectroscopy is an analytical method used to detect and identify samples of a substance. This two volume book covers both inorganic electronic spectroscopy and electronic structures. The first volume covers the fundamental concepts and timely applications of the methodology in the field, and illustrates modern procedures for collecting and processing electronic spectroscopic and structural data. Volume 2 includes a series of 'case studies', written by key researchers who give their insights and show how the methods and procedures described in Volume 1 can be applied to important and topical areas of inorganic spectroscopy and electronic structure.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Edward I. Solomon, A.B.P. Lever.
- 0471326836 (set : cloth : acid-free paper)
- 0471154067 (v. 1 : cloth : acid-free paper)
- 0471326828 (v. 2 : cloth : acid-free paper)
- 9780471326830 (set : cloth : acid-free paper)
- 9780471154068 (v. 1 : cloth : acid-free paper)
- 9780471326823 (v. 2 : cloth : acid-free paper)