Mass spectral and GC data of drugs, poisons, pesticides, pollutants, and their metabolites
- Karl Pfleger, Hans H. Maurer, Armin Weber.
- 2nd, rev. and enl. ed.
- Weinheim ; New York : VCH, 1992-
- Physical description
- v. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Part 1 Methods, tables, indexes: experimental section-- correlation between structures and fragmentation-- formation of artifacts-- table of atomic masss-- user's guide-- tables of measured compounds-- tables of potential poisons-- indexes. Part 2 Mass spectra - m/z 4 to 222 amu. Part 3 Mass spectra - m/z 223 to 709 amu.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527269891 20160527
- METHODS-- Experimental Section-- Abbreviations Used in Parts 1-4-- References-- TABLES-- Table of Compounds Included in Parts 2-4 in Order of Names-- Tables of Compounds Included in Parts 2-4 in Order of Categories-- MASS SPECTRA-- Explanatory Notes-- Mass Spectra.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527288809 20160527
- Publisher's Summary
- Announcing a new volume of Pfleger/Maurer/Weber: Mass Spectral and GC Data of Drugs, Poisons, Pesticides, Pollutants and Their Metabolites. Unmatched in scope, quality and reliability, this collection is the result of a unique effort. The new Part 4 of this famous reference work contains - 2000 new mass spectra (more than 6300 in Part 1-4) - data of nearly all the new drugs relevant to clinical and forensic toxicology, doping control, food chemistry, etc. - nearly complete coverage of trimethylsilylated, perfluoroacylated, perfluoroalkylated and methylated compounds - data revision of already published volumes in this second edition - updated sections on sample preparation and GC-MS methods - tables covering all the data of Parts 1-4 with directions as to page and volume on/in which the data can be found as well as the appropriate entry numbers of the electronic versions (tables listed by names and categories). The complete set of Part 1-4 now comprises more than 6300 mass spectra and reaches far beyond the needs of clinical and forensic toxicologists. The inclusion of pesticides and pollutants makes this data collection invaluable for environmental chemists, occupational toxicologists and food analysts, too. The data of the supplement volume will also be provided as an up-grade of the computer libraries (PMW TOX3) by producers of mass spectrometers, e.g., Agilent Technologies, Thermo Finnigan, Perkin-Elmer, Shimadzu and Varian.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527297931 20160527
- Over twice the size of the first edition, this greatly enlarged and updated edition contains gas chromatographic data and the mass spectra of over 3000 toxic compounds and their metabolites. It also compiles the molecular masses, chemical formulas, occurence and applications of potentially poisonous substances, including pesticides so that the information can be found at a glance. Additional material included are structural and toxicological information and a screening method for the evaluation of fragment ions, which are typical of groups of drugs. This second edition is designed for easy use. The index lists compounds alphabetically along with typical fragment ions, retention indexes and page numbers on which their spectra occur as complete bar graphs. Computer-monitoring programs are also included to assist in the rapid identification of unknown compounds. "Mass spectra and GC data of drugs, poisons and their metabolites, 2nd edition" offers a fast and reliable routine method for identifying the sources of most poisonings. It is a valuable tool for clinical and forensic toxicologists, as well as for pharmacological and toxicological laboratories of all kinds.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783527269891 20160527
- Beginning date
- 3527269894 (acid-free paper) : DM1290.00
- 0895738554 (acid-free paper) : $825.00
- 9783527269891 (pts. 1-3 : alk. paper)
- 9780895738554 (pts. 1-3 : alk. paper)
- 3527297936 (pts. 1-4 : alk. paper)
- 9783527297931 (pts. 1-4 : alk. paper)
- 3527288805 (pt. 4 : alk. paper)
- 9783527288809 (pt. 4 : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: