Comprehensive asymmetric catalysis I-III
- Eric N. Jacobsen, Andreas Pfaltz, Hisashi Yamamoto (eds.) ; with contributions by numerous experts.
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, c1999.
- Physical description
- 3 v. (xvi, 1483 p.) : ill. ; 25 cm.
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain)
Library has: 1-
Library has: Supplement: 1 CD-
ROM <with vol. 1 in a box>
|QD505 .C65 1999 V.1||In-library use|
|QD505 .C65 1999 V.2||In-library use|
|QD505 .C65 1999 V.3||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This text covers catalytic methods for the preparation chiral compounds, required for pharmaceuticals, agricultural chemicals, and flavours and fragrances. The text provides an overview of the asymmetric catalysis field. It contains coverage on the basic principles, mechanisms and basis for stereoinduction, scope and limitations, and strategies and perspectives for future development.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9783540643364 20160528
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Comprehensive asymmetric catalysis
- Accompanied by CD-ROM player/software updates.
- 3540643362 (acid-free paper)
- 9783540643364 (acid-free paper)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: