Roble Hall (Sequoia Hall) Stanford University : report, 1996
- Physical description
- 1 v.
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
- Corporate Author
- Architectural Resources Group.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- This report consists of pre-demolition and demolition photographic documentation, along with a summary statement and a copy of the Historic Values Information Brief produced by the Stanford University Planning Office.
- Publication date
- Roble Hall was the first women's dormitory at Stanford University, built in 1891 of Ransome reinforced concrete. It was renamed Sequoia Hall in 1918 and used as a men's dormitory; in 1957 it was reduced to a one-story building and used for academic offices. It was demolished in 1996 to make way for new science and engineering buildings.
- Administrative transfer from the Planning Office, 1996.
Browse related items
Start at call number: