Peninsula-Times Tribune, Stanford University photographs, 1959-1992 (inclusive), 1970-1992 (bulk)
- Physical description
- 4 linear feet
Also available at
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|PC0065 BOX 1||In-library use|
|PC0065 BOX 2||In-library use|
|PC0065 BOX 3||In-library use|
|PC0065 BOX 4||In-library use|
|PC0065 BOX 5||In-library use|
|PC0065 BOX 6||In-library use|
|PC0065 BOX 7||In-library use|
|PC0065 BOX 8||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Peninsula-Times Tribune.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- These photographs pertaining to Stanford University were selected from the morgue of the Peninsula Times-Tribune after its closing. They consist of photographs by the newspaper staff as well as photographs obtained from the Stanford News Service and other sources. The bulk of the images are from the early 1970s through 1992; there are also a few copy prints of historical photographs. Subjects include administrators, employees, faculty, buildings, campus life, commencement, construction, Hoover Institution, the Medical Center, sports, politicians and events on campus, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, the Stanford Shopping Center, student life, and demonstrations.
- Hoover Institution on War, Revolution, and Peace.
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center.
- Stanford Shopping Center.
- Stanford University > Sports.
- Stanford University > Buildings.
- Stanford University > Faculty.
- Stanford University. Medical Center.
- Stanford University > Students.
- Stanford University > Commencement.
- Stanford University > Photographs.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- The materials are open for research use.
- The materials are open for research use and may be used freely for non-commercial purposes with an attribution. For commercial permission requests, please contact the Stanford University Archives (email@example.com).
- The Peninsula-Times Tribune was organized in April 1979 from a merger of the Palo Alto Times and the Redwood City Tribune, both owned by the parent company Peninsula Newspapers Incorported. The paper ceased publishing in 1993.
Browse related items
Start at call number: