Cyrus F. Tolman syllabus for the courses in field geology, 1920-1921
- Physical description
- 4 v.
- 3 leaves.
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
- Tolman, C. F., Jr. (Cyrus Fisher), 1873-1942.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- These mimeographed syllabi are for Geology 4 and 5, the summer courses on field and topographic geology. Includes parts 1 (Geology 4) and 2 (Geology 5) from June 1920 used by Thomas D. Radcliffe; part 2 from June 1920 with notes by an unknown student; and a combined syllabus from June 1921 with editorial notes, possibly by John F. Newsom.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Professor of economic geology at Stanford University.
- Administrative transfer, 1991.
Browse related items
Start at call number: