Stanford University, Women's Recreation Association, records, 1902-1975
- Physical description
- 8 linear feet
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC0141 BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC0141 BOX 2||In-library use|
|SC0141 BOX 3||In-library use|
|SC0141 BOX 4||In-library use|
|SC0141 BOX 5||In-library use|
|SC0141 BOX 6||In-library use|
|SC0141 BOX 7||In-library use|
|SC0141 BOX 8||In-library use|
|SC0141 BOX 9||In-library use|
|SC0141 BOX 11||In-library use|
|SC0141 BOX 12||In-library use|
|SC0141 BOX 13||In-library use|
|SC0141 CARTON 10||In-library use|
|SC0141 FLAT BOX 15||In-library use|
|SC0141 HALF BOX 14||In-library use|
|SC0141 HALF BOX 16||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Stanford University Women's Recreation Association.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available on line
Finding aid available online
- Records include administrative files including correspondence (primarily 1950-1970); minutes (1902-1969); activities records, affiliations material and scrapbooks (1920-1970); and photographs, banners, ribbons and markers.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- The Women's Athletic Association (WAA) was organized in 1893, changing its name to the Women's Recreation Association (WRA) in 1955.
- Cumulative index or finding aid
- Unpublished guide available.
- Administrative transfer, Dept. of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation, 1975.
Browse related items
Start at call number: