Orrin Leslie Elliott correspondence, 1892-1914
- Physical description
- 1 linear feet
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC0032 BOX 2||In-library use|
|SC0032 HALF BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC0032 HALF BOX 3||In-library use|
- Elliott, Orrin Leslie.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence of Elliott as registrar, 1892-1914, regarding admissions, curriculum matters, fee structures, appointments, leaves, and administrative business; and general correspondence received by the University, 1891-1892, concerning academic and staff positions, business matters, and appointments. Correspondents include David Starr Jordan, John C. Branner, George E. Crothers, and George A. Clark.
- Branner, John Casper, 1850-1922.
- Clark, George A., 1864-1918.
- Crothers, George Edward, 1870-1957.
- Jordan, David Starr, 1851-1931.
- Stanford University Registrar's Office.
- Stanford University > Administration.
- Stanford University > Admission.
- Universities and colleges > Admission.
- Universities and colleges > Administration.
- Universities and colleges > Curricula.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Orrin L. Elliott was appointed president's secretary and registrar of Stanford University in June of 1891. He retired as registrar in 1925, but remained active as registrar emeritus.
- Administrative transfer, 1965.
Browse related items
Start at call number: