Donald Kennedy, president of Stanford University, inauguration : video recording, 1980
- Physical description
- 1 video cassette : col. ; 3/4 in.
At the library
Researchers can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Request materials at least 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
|VIDEO 1||In-library use|
- Kennedy, Donald, 1931-2020
- Program of inaugural ceremonies, Stanford University.
- Publication date
- Professor of biological sciences at Stanford University since 1960 and Provost of the University (1979), Donald Kennedy became president of Stanford in 1980. Kennedy also served as Commissioner of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration from 1977 to 1979.
- Videotaped by the Division of Instructional Media, Stanford University, for the Stanford News and Publications Service and the Stanford University Archives, 1980.