Henry Thomas James papers, 1958-1993
- Physical description
- 17.5 linear feet (15 boxes)
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
Note: Must request boxes not explicitly listed here 5 business days in advance of use. Earliest delivery will be 3 days later than autogenerated estimated delivery date. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|SC0089 ACCN 1997-027 BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC0089 SERIES 1 BOX 8||In-library use|
|SC0089 SERIES 1 BOX 9||In-library use|
|SC0089 SERIES 1 BOX 10||In-library use|
|SC0089 SERIES 1 BOX 14||In-library use|
|SC0089 SERIES 1 CARTON 1||In-library use|
|SC0089 SERIES 1 CARTON 2||In-library use|
|SC0089 SERIES 1 CARTON 3||In-library use|
|SC0089 SERIES 1 CARTON 4||In-library use|
|SC0089 SERIES 1 CARTON 5||In-library use|
|SC0089 SERIES 1 CARTON 6||In-library use|
|SC0089 SERIES 1 CARTON 7||In-library use|
|SC0089 SERIES 1 CARTON 11||In-library use|
|SC0089 SERIES 1 CARTON 12||In-library use|
|SC0089 SERIES 1 CARTON 13||In-library use|
- James, H. Thomas (Henry Thomas), 1915-2016.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Professional correspondence, administrative records, materials relating to educational conferences held at Stanford, and some research materials for James' comparative study of educational systems in various states.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- Materials are open for research use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- Henry Thomas James papers (SC0089). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Professor of education at Stanford (1958-1970) and dean of School of Education from June 1966 to August 1970 when he resigned to become president of the Spencer Foundation in Chicago.
- Gift of H. Thomas James, 1970, 1997.
Browse related items
Start at call number: