Stanford University, Housing Advisory Committee, records, 1968-1974
- Physical description
- 1 linear foot
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC0175 BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC0175 BOX 2||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Stanford University Housing Advisory Committee.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- Records include correspondence, notes, data, draft and final report, committee meeting minutes, newsclippings, and other documents assembled by committee chairman, Professor Gordon Wright.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- The ad hoc Housing Advisory Committee, established in 1969 by the President of Stanford University, studied the possibilities of development of low and middle income housing on Stanford land; final recommendations were submitted in 1974.
- Administrative transfer, Gordon Wright, 1977.
Browse related items
Start at call number: