Friends of Music at Stanford records, 1940-1959, 1940-1949
- Physical description
- .25 linear feet
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC0385 HALF BOX 1||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Friends of Music at Stanford.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- Minutes of annual meetings, board of directors, and executive committee meetings; financial records; and miscellaneous informational papers including a history of the Friends of Music by Susan L. Dyer.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- The Friends were officially organized in 1940 to promote musical education at Stanford University by sponsoring concerts, lectures, and scholarships. Lou Henry Hoover and Mrs. Elizabeth Sprague Coolidge played leading roles in its development.
- Gift of Susan L. Dyer, 1959.
Browse related items
Start at call number: