Stanford University, Vice Provost for Budget Planning, records, 1970-1975
- Corporate Author
- Stanford University Vice Provost for Budget Planning.
- Physical description
- 4 linear ft.
- Records of Vice Provost Raymond F. Bacchetti consist of correspondence, memoranda, minutes of meetings relating to the Budget Adjustment Program (BAP), 1970-1975; records for the academic year 1972-1973, including correspondence, memoranda, salary charts and graphs of income and expenditures ; correspondence and memoranda relating to Black and Chicano students at Stanford, 1970-1971.
- Bacchetti, Raymond F., 1934-
- Stanford University Budget Adjustment Program.
- Stanford University Vice Provost for Budget planning.
- Stanford University Vice Provost for Management and Budget.
- Stanford University > Finance.
- College students, Black.
- Stanford University > Finance > University budget.
- Stanford University > Minorities > Black.
- Stanford University > Minorities > Mexican American.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Restricted: for more information contact the archivist.
- Finding Aid
- Unpublished guide available, (folder level inventory).
- Administrative transfer, Raymond F. Bacchetti, Vice Provost for Budget Planning, 1976.