Earl Barnes papers, 1882-1912
- Physical description
- 2 linear feet
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SC0109 BOX 1||In-library use|
|SC0109 BOX 2||In-library use|
|SC0109 BOX 3||In-library use|
|SC0109 BOX 4||In-library use|
- Barnes, Earl, 1861-1935.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available on line
Finding aid available online
- Scrapbooks containing research notes, case histories, correspondnce, reprints of scholarly articles, reviews, bibliographies, and clippings. Primary subjects include: child psychology and development, British personalities, race relations, and the status of Blacks in the United States, Haiti, and South Africa.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Professor of Education at Stanford (1891-1897). Born 15 July 1861 in New York, married to Mary Sheldon Barnes, who also taught at Stanford. Free-lance lecturer and writer. Died 29 May 1935.
- Cumulative index or finding aid
- Unpublished guide available (folder level inventory).
- Gift of Joseph Barnes, 1957.
Browse related items
Start at call number: