Arthur Bridgman Clark papers, 1902-1931
- Physical description
- .25 linear feet
- Clark, Arthur Bridgman, 1866-1948.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- Primarily correspondence between A. B. Clark and various administrative officers of the University regarding Department of Art affairs, the changing status of the study of fine arts at Stanford and the Student Affairs Committee, of which Clark was chairman.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Professor of art at Stanford (1892-1931; emeritus 1931-1948).
- Finding Aid
- Unpublished guide available.
- Gift of Birge M. Clark, 1970.