Le triomphe des femmes ou il est montré par plusieurs et puissantes raisons que le sexe feminin est plus noble et plus parfait que le masculin
- French. In French.
- Anvers, 1707.
- Physical description
- 1 manuscript vol., 94 p.; illustrated covers; 15 x 19 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MISC 528||In-library use|
- De Larothiere.
- Detailed argument structured in 18 articles of why the female sex is more noble and perfect than the masculine. Includes objections and responses to two of the articles. Seems to have been a judicial memoir used in 1751.
- Publication date
- Title Translation
- The triumph of women where it is shown by many strong reasons that the feminine sex is more noble and perfect than the masculine sex.
- Table of contents in back of volume.
- "Á Anvers, 1707, á Semur, 1751."