American civil defense and the atomic bomb : ephemera collection, ca. 1938-1961
- Physical description
- 2 linear ft.
Also available at
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|M0740 FLAT BOX 1||In-library use|
|M0740 SMALL MAP FOLDER 2||In-library use|
- Posters, photographs, recordings (lp's), information booklets, etc. Includes a set of photographs of Hiroshima before and after the bombing, and 13 prints taken in Republican Spain, ca. 1938
- Henton, George H.
- Lobitz, Henry, Jr.
- Office of Civil Defense Mobilizaiton.
- Civil defense > United States.
- Hiroshima-shi (Japan) > History > Bombardment, 1945.
- Spain > History > Republic, 1931-1939.
- United States > History > 1953-1961.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- This collection of ephemera was put together by the book dealer (Bolerium).
- Purchased, 1995.
Browse related items
Start at call number: