Lopez v. Monterey County : photocopies of court case research documenting historical discrimination against Mexicans in Monterey County, California, 1855-1991
- Physical description
- 21 linear ft. (56 v. + 2 v. table of contents)
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M0944 CARTON 1||In-library use|
|M0944 CARTON 2||In-library use|
|M0944 CARTON 3||In-library use|
|M0944 CARTON 4||In-library use|
|M0944 CARTON 5||In-library use|
|M0944 CARTON 6||In-library use|
|M0944 CARTON 7||In-library use|
|M0944 CARTON 8||In-library use|
|M0944 CARTON 9||In-library use|
|M0944 CARTON 10||In-library use|
|M0944 CARTON 11||In-library use|
|M0944 CARTON 12||In-library use|
|M0944 CARTON 13||In-library use|
|M0944 CARTON 14||In-library use|
- Avila, Joaquin G., collector.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- The photocopies are grouped according to various subjects, the articles are also arranged chronologically, each with a cover-sheet summary of relevance to the case. Subjects covered include crime, jury selection, civil law suits, education, elections, appointments, employment, health, housing, socioeconomics, acquisition of California land grants, clubs, organizations, crime, cultural arts, events, religion, immigration, military, obituaries, accidents, etc.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Cumulative index or finding aid
- Unpublished finding aid available. Also, detailed table of contents (but incomplete) in 2 volumes in box 1)
- Purchased, 1997.
Browse related items
Start at call number: