Border visions of one world; an anthropology of U.S. Mexicans of the Southwest : typescript, 1994
- Physical description
- .25 linear ft. (523 p.)
At the library
- Vélez-Ibañez, Carlos G., 1936-
- Part 1, Transmigration and cultural bumping: a commentary. Part 2, Struggles for cultural survival in diverse settings: a commentary. Part 3, The road to self discovery: a commentary. Conclusion discusses the various themes of place and space, struggle and invention, and the creation of U.S. Mexican culture from an anthropological and participatory point of view.
- Publication date
- Not to be quoted or duplicated without the author's consent.
- Professor of Anthropology and Director, Bureau of Applied Research in Anthropology, University of Arizona, Tucson.
- Gift of the author, 1996.