El Espectador : weekly Spanish language newspaper, 1937-1960
- Physical description
- 18 linear feet
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M0255 HALF BOX 34||In-library use|
|M0255 PRINT BOX 3||In-library use|
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- Organization & arrangement
- Material arranged chronologically.
- ["Set is incomplete; there is nothing before 1937, little for 1941 and 1943, and nothing for 1952, 1954 and 1955. There is a partial card file index."]
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- The original newspapers are closed due to preservation concerns. Patrons are asked to use the microfilm copy, M0255 (Microfilm)
- Available on microfilm in Special Collections, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, CA 94305. 6 microfilm reels (M0255 Microfilm).
- Gift of Mrs. Ignacio L. Lopez, 1975.
- El Espectador was edited and published by Ignacio Lopez in Pomona, California, from 1933 to 1960. Lopez was politically active at both the federal and local levels. A two-page biographical note is included in the finding aid.
- Cumulative index or finding aid
- Finding aid available in Special Collections Reading Room and online.
Browse related items
Start at call number: