Central Pacific trans-Sierra line in winter : photograph album, 1890
- Physical description
- 1 v. (49 photos) and 4 large mounted prints.
At the library
Researchers can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Request materials at least 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
|MSS PHOTO 407||In-library use|
|MSS PHOTO 407 BOX 1||In-library use|
- Taber, I. W. (Isaiah West), 1830-1912.
- Mountain landscapes, trains, tracks, trestles, snowsheds -- all covered with heavy snow. Crews digging out tracks. Rotary blade track sweepers and other snowplows.
- Publication date
- Cumulative index or finding aid
- Unpublished list of photographs in collection file.
- Gift of Mrs. Timothy Hopkins, 1940.
Browse related items
Start at call number: