Special Collections' general artifact collection, ca. 500-1963
- Physical description
- 5.5 linear ft.
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- Miscellaneous artifacts, mostly related to writing or printing and including such things as papyrus fragments, palm-leaf manuscripts, medals, seals, playing cards, old eye glasses and pens, Arabic scrolls, print blocks, including six by Theodor Jung, and two marble (alabaster?) busts, one of Charles Dickens and one of Dante, nd.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Access is unrestricted.
- Cumulative index or finding aid
- Finding aid available in Special Collections Reading Room and online.
- Gifts from various people.