Hilde Körber papers, 1946 and n.d.
- Physical description
- 4 items.
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|MISC 0728||In-library use|
- Körber, Hilde, 1906-1969.
- "Elise Lensing," an essay on Friedrich Hebbel's mistress and her life-long love for the poet, including extensive quotations from their letters and some of Hebbel's poems. "Initiative," a reflective piece on the moral and political situation of Germany after the Second World War, mentioning Minister Amery's speech in London. Two photographs of Körber in the role of Lady Macbeth, with inscription to Max Rheinstein, Berlin, 1946.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Gift of Max Rheinstein, 1978.
- German actress, director of the Max-Reinhardt-Seminar, Berlin City Council deputy.