Samuel Pepys letter and portrait, 1660
- Physical description
- 2 items.
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|MISC 0059||In-library use|
- Pepys, Samuel, 1633-1703.
- Signed document concerning naval expenditures, 1660, together with engraved portrait.
- Publication date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Gift of Donald S. Maas, 1982.
- English official in navy office and diarist.