Document. Paris, 22 Oct. 1589
- French. In French.
- Physical description
- 1 p. accompanied by 2 transcriptions, a photo mechanical reproduction, and an engraving, 28 cm.
- Mayenne, Charles de Lorraine, duc de, 1554-1611.
- An order to M. Cibault (incontrol of war finances) to reimburse Sieur Regnard for ransom money.
- Publication date
- Reported to: Bibliothèque Nationale pre-1600 manuscript census.
- The Duke was at this time in revolt against Henry IV (Henry of Navarre) a Hugenot who was not accepted as King by the Catholic party.
- Purchased, 1976.