Piacenza (Italy) : notarial record book, 1498-1565
- Latin. In Latin, notarial script.
- Physical description
- 1 item (16 leaves), 17 cm.
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MISC 0128||In-library use|
- Columbus, Christopher.
- Records of notarial activity in Piacenza.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Reported to: Bibliothèque Nationale pre-1600 manuscript census.
- Entries in two hands: notaries Bernardo Ronzoni and Nicola A. Salvagio. The fourth entry refers to Gallinus de Colombo, son of Bartolomei, who states that he has received money from G. A. Pissarono for the rent of a house in Piacenza. Proximity to the place of origin of Christopher Columbus indicates a possibility of Gallinus being a relation.
- Purchased, 1977.