Wilfred Healey Stone papers, ca. 1940-1990
- Physical description
- 9.5 linear feet
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
- Stone, Wilfred, 1917-2015
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- Research materials on the Bloomsbury group, E.M. Forster, and William Hale White. Includes 39 letters from E.M. Forster, 1956-1967, as well as letters from Arthur Sale, Noel Annan, Charles Mauron, Patrick Wilkinson, Basil Willey, Leonard Woolf, and David Garnett. Also includes some outgoing correspondence, speeches, etc.
- Annan, Noel Gilroy Annan, Baron, 1916-2000.
- Bell, J. G.
- Forster, E. M. (Edward Morgan), 1879-1970.
- Garnett, David S.
- Mauron, Charles.
- Sale, Arthur (Arthur H. J.)
- White, William Hale, 1831-1913.
- Wilkinson, L. P.
- Willey, Basil, 1897-1978.
- Woolf, Leonard, 1880-1969.
- English literature > 20th century.
- Publication date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Gift of Dr. Wilfred Stone, 1971, 1989, 1990, and 1991.
- Author and professor of English at Stanford University (1936- ). Areas of research include nineteenth century and modern English literature.
- Cumulative index or finding aid
- Unpublished guide for part of material available in Special Collections Reading Room and online.