Dams, papers concerning design and construction, 1903-1956
- Physical description
- 3 linear ft. (30 items)
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
Researchers can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Request materials at least 2 business days in advance. Maximum 5 items per day.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- Design and construction reports on and photographs of several major United States dams, including: Boulder, Coolidge, Friant, Grand Coulee, and Hoover.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Cumulative index or finding aid
- Finding aid available in Special Collections Reading Room and online.
- Transfer from the Engineering Library stacks and historical collection, 1985. Various previous sources, including William F. Durand and Lynn Atkinson.