Dams, papers concerning design and construction, 1903-1956
- Physical description
- 3 linear ft. (30 items)
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
Collections are moving, which may affect access. Request materials as early as possible. Maximum 5 items per day. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about access.
|M0435 BOX 1||In-library use|
|M0435 BOX 2||In-library use|
|M0435 BOX 3||In-library use|
|M0435 BOX 4||In-library use|
|M0435 BOX 5||In-library use|
|M0435 HALF-BOX 6||In-library use|
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- Design and construction reports on and photographs of several major United States dams, including: Boulder, Coolidge, Friant, Grand Coulee, and Hoover.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Cumulative index or finding aid
- Finding aid available in Special Collections Reading Room and online.
- Transfer from the Engineering Library stacks and historical collection, 1985. Various previous sources, including William F. Durand and Lynn Atkinson.
Browse related items
Start at call number: