Catalonia (Spain) : deed of land, 963
- Latin. In Latin, Frankish-meridional minuscule, with possibly a trace of Visigothic influence.
- Physical description
- 1 item (10 lines): parchment; 10 x 29 cm.
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MISC 0036||In-library use|
The Manuscripts Division of the Department of Special Collections at Stanford University Library exists to arrange, describe, preserve, and make available documents of enduring historic value, both as intellectual items \n and as historical artifacts, to support the research needs of the undergraduates, graduate students, faculty and other scholars at Stanford University and beyond.
- Sentemirio and his wife Fluridia sell land near Castellar (Barcelona) to Bazo and his wife Tudesera for 12 SOLIDI, during the reign of King Lothair. Signed Trasollario (notary scribe and priest) and witnessed by Marazinus (deacon).
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Reported to: Bibliothèque Nationale pre-1600 manuscript census.
- Purchased, 1981.