Catalonia (Spain) : deed of land, 963
- Latin. In Latin, Frankish-meridional minuscule, with possibly a trace of Visigothic influence.
- Physical description
- 1 item (10 lines): parchment; 10 x 29 cm.
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MISC 0036||In-library use|
- Sentemirio and his wife Fluridia sell land near Castellar (Barcelona) to Bazo and his wife Tudesera for 12 SOLIDI, during the reign of King Lothair. Signed Trasollario (notary scribe and priest) and witnessed by Marazinus (deacon).
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Reported to: Bibliothèque Nationale pre-1600 manuscript census.
- Purchased, 1981.