- Latin. In Latin, Gothic minuscule script.
- [Bologna, 1360]
- Physical description
- 1 v. (220 leaves): vellum; 28 cm.
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MSS CODEX M0376 CB||In-library use|
The Manuscripts Division of the Department of Special Collections at Stanford University Library exists to arrange, describe, preserve, and make available documents of enduring historic value, both as intellectual items \n and as historical artifacts, to support the research needs of the undergraduates, graduate students, faculty and other scholars at Stanford University and beyond.
- Corporate Author
- Catholic Church.
- Included are the calendar, prayers, lessons, and chants (music). There is one miniature above the incipit and 19 historiated initials, all in the Florentine Trecento style, possibly done by Pacino di Bonaguida. The linear decoration in red, blue and purple is possibly Bolognese.
- Publication date
- Reported to : Bibliothèque Nationale pre-1600 manuscript census.
- Missals, or Mass Books, contain the prayers said by the priest at the altar, as well as those read or sung in connection with the offering of the Mass.
- Related Work