- Latin. In Latin, Gothic minuscule script.
- [Bologna, 1360]
- Physical description
- 1 v. (220 leaves): vellum; 28 cm.
- Corporate Author
- Catholic Church.
- Included are the calendar, prayers, lessons, and chants (music). There is one miniature above the incipit and 19 historiated initials, all in the Florentine Trecento style, possibly done by Pacino di Bonaguida. The linear decoration in red, blue and purple is possibly Bolognese.
- Publication date
- Reported to : Bibliothèque Nationale pre-1600 manuscript census.
- Missals, or Mass Books, contain the prayers said by the priest at the altar, as well as those read or sung in connection with the offering of the Mass.
- Related Work