- Latin. In Latin.
- [France, between 1410 and 1417].
- Physical description
- 1 v. (240 leaves): parchment; 10 cm.
The Manuscripts Division of the Department of Special Collections at Stanford University Library exists to arrange, describe, preserve, and make available documents of enduring historic value, both as intellectual items \n and as historical artifacts, to support the research needs of the undergraduates, graduate students, faculty and other scholars at Stanford University and beyond.
- Corporate Author
- Written for the Carthusian house of Val de la Bénédiction in Villeneuve-les-Avignon.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Reported to: Bibliothèque Nationale pre-1600 manuscript census.
- Gift of Haskell Norman, 1977.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #1017.