NIST chemistry webbook [electronic resource].
- [Washington, D.C.] : National Institute of Standards and Technology, 
- NIST standard reference database ; 69.
Search this database
- Neutral thermochemical data / compiled by H.Y. Afeefy, J.F. Liebman, S.E. Stein
- Condensed phase heat capacity data / compiled by E.S. Domalski, E.D. Hearing
- Ionization energetics (IE, AE) data / compiled by S.G. Lias, et al.
- Ionization energy data / evaluated by S.G. Lias
- Negative ion energetics data / compiled by J.E. Bartmess
- Proton affinity data / compiled and evaluated by E.P. Hunter, S.G. Lias
- Vibrational and electronic energy level data / compiled by M.E. Jacox
- Vibrational frequency data / compiled by T. Shimanouchi
- Constants of diatomic molecules / compiled by K.P. Huber, G. Herzberg
- Organometallic thermochemical data / compiled by J. A. Martinho Simões
- Heat of sublimation data / compiled by J.S. Chickos
- Boiling point data / compiled by R.L. Brown, S.E. Stein
- Henry's law constants / compiled by R. Sander
- Thermophysical properties of fluid systems / by E.W. Lemmon, M.O. McLinden, D.G. Friend
- UV/visible spectra / compiled by V. Talrose, E.B. Stern, A.A. Goncharova, N.A. Messineva, N.V. Trusova, M.V. Efimkina
- Names, structures, mass and IR spectra data / compiled by NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, S.E. Stein.
- Provides thermochemical, thermophysical, and ion energetics data compiled by NIST under the Standard Reference Data Program.
- Publication date
- File characteristics
- Computer data.
- NIST standard reference database ; 69
- "WebBook system developed by P.J. Linstrom, general editor W.G. Mallard."
- Title from title screen.
- Mode of access: Internet and World Wide Web.
- Included Work
- NIST thermophysical properties of fluid systems.