The NIH guide to molecular modeling gateway [electronic resource].
- [Bethesda, MD] : Center for Molecular Modeling, [199-]-
- Website project is part of an overall effort to help education NIH researchers and others in the theory and practice of molecular modeling. Incorporates lecture notes and slides originally developed for a series of instructional seminars conducted at NEH, and contains up to date information and color graphics. The site is divided into three broad categories: input, applications, and engines.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- HTML source title: Gateway to the NIH guide to molecular modeling
- Caption title on component pages: NIH guide to molecular modeling
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Title from gateway page (viewed May 11, 1999).
- Mode of access: Available over the Internet via the World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Browser that supports frames.