Are you listening? [sound recording].
- Richmond, Surrey : World Records, [1973?].
- Physical description
- 2 sound discs : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, mono. ; 12 in.
- Retrospect series
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|WORLD RECORDS SH 187||In-library use|
- Roy, Harry. Performer
- 1: Bugle call rag / Pettis, Meyer, Schoebel, Mills
- I can't give you anything but love / Fields, McHugh
- Sentimental gentleman from Georgia / Paris, Perkins
- Wainting for tomorrow and you / Roy, Moreton, Currie
- Wah-de-dah / Mills, Washington, Robinson
- Mood indigo / Ellington, Mills, Bigard
- Nasty man / Yellen, Caesar, Henderson
- Emaline / Parish, Perkins
- Temperamental blues / Roy --Sarawaki ; No words--nor anything / Gordon
- It's the animal in me / Gordon, Revel
- I'm somebody's sweetheart now / Moreton, Currie, Roy
- Jubilation rag / Bowsher
- Campensina / Lucchesi
- Okay toots / Kahn, Donaldson
- Heart of gold / Cecil --
- 2: Sky high honeymoon / Meskill, Ray
- Down home rag / Sweatman
- Heatwave / Berlin
- What a difference a day made / Adams, Greaver
- San Sue strut / Manmone
- Cheerful blues / Roy
- You're a sweetheart / Adamson, McHugh
- Old mammy mine / Kennedy
- Swinging with Rig / Verdi ; arr. Roy
- I've got a gal in Kalamazoo / Gordon, Warren
- Missouri scrambler / osborne, Bittick, Rogers
- Dear old lady, London town / Brown
- A man and his drum / Dorsey, Camarata
- Keep an eye on your heart / Leeds, Manners
- Light cavalry / Suppe ; arr. Roy
- Infatuation / Roy.
- Publication date
- "From the Golden age of British Dance Bands"--Container.
- Program notes on sleeve.
- Publisher no. SH 187--SH 188.
- Harry Roy & His Orchestra (including Arthur Calkin, Joe Daniels, Tommy Venn, Jack Collins, Dave Kaye, Maurice Sterndale, Bill Currie, Joe Arbiter, Nat Temple, Harry Goss, Ivor Moreton); Harry Roy's Tiger Ragamuffins (Cheerful blues only).
- Recorded at the Mayfair Hotel or the Café Anglais, London, 1933/34.
- Publisher Number
- SH 187 World Records
- SH 188 World Records