Middle English compendium [electronic resource].
- [Ann Arbor, Mich. : University of Michigan, 1998-
- Middle English dictionary
- Corpus of Middle English prose and verse
- Related resources
- About the Middle English compendium
- Help with using this resource.
- "The Middle English Compendium has been designed to offer easy access to and interconnectivity between three major Middle English electronic resources: an electronic version of the Middle English Dictionary, a HyperBibliography of Middle English prose and verse, based on the MED bibliographies, and an associated network of electronic resources."
- English language > Middle English, 1100-1500 > Databases.
- English language > Middle English, 1100-1500 > Dictionaries.
- English literature > Middle English, 1100-1500 > Bibliography.
- English literature > Middle English, 1100-1500 > Indexes.
- Beginning date
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Title from home page (viewed AUg. 16, 1999)
- Available to authorized institutional users.
- Mode of access: Internet, World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.