Trade reform and regional integration in Africa
- editors, Zubair Iqbal, Mohsin S. Khan.
- Washington, D.C. : IMF Institute, International Monetary Fund, 1998.
- Physical description
- xii, 509 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
This volume is a collection of papers given at a seminar on trade issues in Africa, conducted by the IMF and the African Economic Research Consortium. It represents the views of government officials, academics, and representatives from multilateral and regional agencies on issues relating to trade reform and regionalism in Africa. Issues include the role of trade liberalization in promoting sustained growth, interdependence of trade and macroeconomic policies, impediments to effective trade reforms, the steps needed to accelerate trade reform, and the importance of regional interaction.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- "Papers presented at the IMF and African Economic Research Consortium seminar on Trade reform and regional integration in Africa, December 1997."
Browse related items
Start at call number: