Publications of the Hungarian Frontier Readjustment League
- Budapest : Victor Hornyánszky co., 1927-
- Physical description
- v. ; 23-25 cm.
At the library
Items must be requested in advance and viewed on-site.
Library has: no.1-
|DB955.M213 NO.8||In-library use|
|DB955.M213 NO.7||In-library use|
|DB955.M213 NO.6||In-library use|
|DB955.M213 NO.5||In-library use|
|DB955.M213 NO.4||In-library use|
|DB955.M213 NO.3||In-library use|
|DB955.M213 NO.2||In-library use|
|DB955.M213 NO.1||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Magyar Reviziós Liga.
- I. The Hungarian minorities in the succession states
- II. Statistical data of the homogeneous Hungarian and German enclaves in the succession states
- III. The letter of envoy and the delimitation commissions
- IV. Minority grievances in Russinsko
- V. The Hungarian problem
- VI. Responsibility for the war and for the treaty of Trianon, documents relating to the Hungarian question published since the end of the great war
- VII. Facts
- VIII. Responsibility of Hungary for the war, by Eugene Horváth
- IX. Transylvania and the history of the Rumanians; a reply to Professor R.W. Seton-Watson by Eugene Horváth.
- Beginning date
Browse related items
Start at call number: