RAND state statistics : statistics for the 50 U.S. states
- a service of RAND Corporation.
- [Santa Monica] : RAND Corporation
- Rand Corporation.
- RAND State Statistics contains nearly 80 databases in the following categories: Business and economics; Community; Education; Energy and environment; Government finance; Health and socioeconomic; and: Population and demographics.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Statistics for the 50 U.S. states
- Former Title
- Rand California <Jan. 23, 1999>
- Data are updated on a regular basis
- Vol/date range
- Began in 1998?
- Includes data at the national, state, county, and city levels.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.