PubMed [electronic resource].
- Bethesda, MD : National Center for Biotechnology Information, -
- Clinical Alerts
- Advanced Search
- Clinical Queries
- Journal Browser
- MeSH browser
- Citation matcher
- Loansome Doc
- Internet Grateful Med
- Restrictions on use.
- ["PubMed is an index to over 5,000 journals in medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and the preclinical sciences, including both basic biomedical sciences and clinical practice. Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) provide a powerful tool for searching topics. Updated daily, covers 1946--present, with some older material."]
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Pub Med
- HTML source title : Welcome to PubMed
- File Characteristics
- Computer bibliographic database.
- Description based on: Site as viewed May 29, 1997 (rev. Apr. 29, 1998); title from opening screen.
- File maintained by: Brandon Brylawski, Project Leader, et al, <June 1997-<Apr. 1998.
- "PubMed is a project developed by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) at the National Library of Medicine (NLM), located at the National Institutes of Health (NIH)"--Overview.
- Mode of access: via Internet, host: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/
- Included Work